MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

March 8, 2010

Cricut Cartridge Library and New to come!

You can access the books for the cricut:

http://www.cricut.com/information/cartridge_library.aspx

Also, if you look at the free software available on the cricut website, you can see the images up close and personal.  You can also search for images using Design Studio or even the Gypsy.  I use my Gypsy a lot for searching.  You can also access a spreadsheet from yahoogroups that is more for those that are paper oriented. 

I really am liking the new straight from the nest.  It even has a butterfly kisses saying on it.  It makes it hard to pass up even though I know I can create my own sayings using my Gypsy.  It's just the song that we danced to for our Father Daughter dance at my Wedding.  I sure miss my Father but, I know he's watching his loved ones from above. 

If you have made something with a cut file to share especially using the new cartridge 'straight from the nest', please let me know and I will be happy to link to your blog.  If you do not have a blog, let me know and I would be happy add it to my blog giving you credit. 

I am so excited to see the new projects to come with all the new releases.  I also LOVE LOVE LOVE to see new projects using other older cartridges as well. 

Spring is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment