MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 29, 2010

Winners of the Next Big Thing Contest!

Cameron Van Osdal, John Lee, Jinger Adams, Cheryl Antley*, Matt Wilburn, Linda Ajello*, Erin Ajello*, Jim Thorton, Brad Brusa

*winners of Next Big Thing Contest

Provocraft had a contest to win the Next Big Thing. You can view details by Clicking here!

They selected two applicants which were Cheryl Antley and Linda & Erin Ajello family.  They were very touching stories that they shared at the Gala.  I was so touched by their stores. 

I am so excited to see all the exciting things at CHA on Tuesday in Chicago. Be sure to be a follower and check back for updates on CHA. I will also be updating about the Tuesday night Provocraft party for the new Imagine!


Be sure to enter the drawing to win 16 oz of Sugar Veil and Spreader! More info on July 26th post!

You can share this on facebook and twitter by clicking on the icons to the right of the comments.  There are icons that you click and it will post it to your account.  It is SO cool!  There is also a button that you can click to post a link to my blog from your blog.  Please also share this on the messageboard. 

Enjoy the video.  It was recorded at the gala so it is not high production quality.  My husband will post more video later on the Next Big Thing. Be sure to check back later. He really is helping me to get these videos edited. Don't we just LOVE that man! I know I do!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment