MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

September 24, 2010

Save!!!! Enter to Win Because I Care!

Who does not like coupons!!!!

A special to all my FRIENDS!!!

Stamp It On!

is offering 10% off any order of $25 or more (pre-tax and shipping) If you use this in the clearance section, that is REALLY maximizing your savings!



to all my friends!

After you place your order!  Just click on the 'contact me' button and enter your order number and use this code: SAVESSD.  You will then be refunded the 10% discount (pre-tax and shipping) after you receive your order.  Or contact me at sassysweetdiva@aol.com to place an order. 

Click here to save on your craft supplies today!




Plus, on top of the 10% you be entered into a drawing to win the Because I care hostess stamp set.  One entry per $25 purchase.  (ie if your pre-tax and shipping order is $75, you would receive 3 tickets into the drawing).  Winner will be announced October 18th, 2010.

This card is not in the drawing but, is just one example of what you can make with the Because I care hostess stamp set.


Here are the stamp images:



And check this out, How to Save on Groceries!!!! This was on the new Nate show but, honestly, I have been using this for a long time.   http://t.co/KnIYOH4  That leaves more money for crafting!!!! WIN! WIN!!

What sites do you use to save BIG on Groceries?

Did you know that you can also send your expired coupons to help the military families? Sure you can....coupons that are up to 6 months past the expiration date can be used by the military families. Click here for details and addresses!

Save more on Groceries.....more to spend on our Crafts! :)

3 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

This is gorgeous. I love this card!
Minta

mintab@gmail.com
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love what I am seeing...wish I had more time...but I will be back...

Tha Paper Doll said...

LOVE THE CARDS.

Post a Comment