MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 28, 2010

Fight!

Now for an Imagine Layout and Introducing.....

Summer!  I blog at Cricut Diaries with my best friend Jennifer. It was about a year ago that I was first introduced to the world of paper crafting, I have since become completely addicted. I stay at home with two little girls and I am a military wife. This hobby is perfect for our lifestyle, we move often and this really gives me a great way to meet new amazing people everywhere we go. I was so excited to find out that I am now a SweetSassyDiva Designer! Thanks so much to Bobbi Jo for this opportunity, I hope that everyone enjoys what I have to share.




Recipe:

Brown and cream card stock
Pink glitter paper (DCWV)
Best Friends Imagine Cartridge
Stand and Salute Cartridge
Rock Princess Cartridge
White ribbon (2 inches wide)
Pink Button Brads
White Gel Pen

Directions: 

For this Layout I used my Imagine. I first printed out the shaped patterned paper using "best friends" and cut it at 10.5".  I then layered that on top of the brown and cream colored card stock. I added the white ribbon and made the bow by just tying a knot and trimming the edges. I also added the 2 pink "button" brads at the ends of the ribbon.


The stars and ribbons (stand and salute) were cut at 2.5 inches and filled in the color using patterns from "best friends".


The Heart font was cut from Rock Princess at 2 inches and again filled in with the same pattern from the "best friends" cartridge. I used a white gel pen to add faux-stitching on the layered brown card stock. Lastly I found some brown glittered chipboard swirl stickers in the dollar bin at target and added them around the photo. This photo is of my step-mom Debbie and my half sister. Debbie lost her battle with breast cancer 2 years ago this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment