MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 26, 2010

Free Online Class!


Register today for the Free online course November 11th at 7pm (mountain) to make this beautiful banner!  It uses the cricut cartridges Country Life and Sentimentals.  They will also be providing the optional Gypsy cut file before the class if you have one (not required).  To see the course supply list and to sign up, Click here!


Be sure to check back here to post your banner after the class!  I would love to see what you create!  You do not have to use their paper package.  Imagine all of the different beautiful banners!

10 comments:

Jasmine Wilmany said...

I LOVE bunting. I made one for Halloween using my Cricut. :)

~*Jen*~ said...

I sign up for the class!! Cant wait!

alaska.girl.24(at)hotmail(dot)com

S Glup said...

I love all these different banners that everyone creates...it's amazing the detail that is put into them....I wish I had time to devote to them...TFS
}}}HUGS{{{,
Sheri G

JeNn said...

BANNERS ARE ALWAYS A PLUS. THANKS FOR SHARING THIS

Carol said...

I signed up last night!! Can't wait for it!!

Laura said...

I signed up for the class think it will be a blast...loads of fun and a great learning experience for all!

littlen said...

Great opportunity.

ScrappinMomma said...

Cute might, not sure I will be able to do it but love the banner :0)
Tracy
NYGIRL1994 at yahoo dot com

Cyndi S. said...

I like the idea of free online classes! I have made a couple of banners myself. It will be fun to see all the different ideas for this !

Milamemories said...

I signed up for the class, I am really hoping to make it. Sounds like so much fun.

Mila

Post a Comment