MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Here are some Spooky Treats!!!

Alice in Wonderland Mini and Introducing....

Mila!  Hello Everyone! My name is Mila, but you may know me as M&M on the Cricut boards. I am so excited to be part of the SweetSassyDiva design team! I started scrapbooking after I had my son and noticed time was just flying by. I was trying to find a way to preserve our family's memories and stumbled upon scrapbooking about 3 years ago. My inspiration is my family, most of all my son. I would say that my scrapbook style is more towards the grunge vintage look, but I love all sorts of techniques and styles. Scrapbooking to me is my relaxation time, it is my time to unwind and have fun. I just love being able to be creative while preserving memories. I work full time during the day as a Database Manager and devote every free second of my time to my son. Once my son goes to bed it is play time for mommy. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 5 years; we have the most wonderful German shepherd named Marro, who was of course our first child before we had our amazing, very active son. I love being a mom and see my son's eyes light up when he learns something new. I use several techniques in my projects, as well as try to incorporate my Cricut and Sizzix Big Shot into all of my work. One thing you might notice is that I am addicted to Graphic 45 paper. I love to do all sorts of projects, from 12 x 12 layouts to mini albums, putting layouts on canvas, frames, and altering different items.



Happy Halloween Everyone! This is a mini album I made for my son using the paper collection by Graphic 45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland. It is so cute!! I just love it!! I glimmer misted all of the pages with Old Lace glimmer mist by Tattered Angels. This is one of my favorite, most used mist. It is almost clear with just a hint of glimmer. Enjoy!

Recipe:
-Tim Holtz Baroque Die
-Sentimentals Cricut Cartridge
-Fabulous Finds Cricut Cartridge
-Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge
-October 31 Cricut Cartridge
-Graphic 45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland 8x8 Pad
-Tim Holtz Ornate Plate
-Prima Bling in Black Pearl
-Prima Mini Roses
-Prima Lace
-Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Wheat Fields and Old Lace
-Crafty Secrets Alice in Winderland Stamp Set
-Crafty Secrets Halloween Stamp Set
-Tim Holtz Odds and Ends Stamp Set

The first thing i did was cut out 6 pieces of medium weight chipboard and colored the end of each edge with black acrylic paint by Claudine Hellmuth. Then i took the pattern paper and cut that with the baroque die by Tim Holtz as well. For the front cover I used an ornate plate by Tim Holtz and alcohol inked it in black (all of the metal embellishments are inked with black alcohol ink). Next I used a stamp by Crafty Secrets, cut out some of the pattern paper, and of course it could not be complete with out some Prima bling and flowers.

For the second page i used a clear frame I got at Michaels as a pocket to hold some tags. The tags are from the Happy Hautings Cricut Cartridge and they are cut at 3.5"H x 2.47"W

For this next page i used my Cricut Expression and the October 31 Cricut Cartridge ( I just love this cartridge). I cut out the image twice, once the whole image and then the next one i cut out out using the hide / contour feature, then used distress stickles. I used Tim Holtz distress ink on the leaves. I cut the image at 2.01"H x 5.00"W, I cut the tags at 3.5'H x 3.29"W.

The next two pages are pretty simple, I used the Happy Hanutings cartridge to cut out two frames. On the first one i used distress stickles over it and cut it at 4.97"H x 3.64"W, the second one I used Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint, cut it out at 3.84"H x 4.23"W.

This was a page I used my most favorite Cricut cartridge of all time... Sentimentals. It is an envelope pocket to hold some tags and pictures. I cut it out at 2.33"H x 6.31"W
This next page is so super simple, i loved the paper so much i did not want to cover it, so I used another acrylic frame i got from Michaels, it is the Recollections brand.

This next page is very interesting and I just love it. It is a mini album within a mini album. I cut out all of these little playing cards from the collection and then made them into a mini album to hold journaling and photos. I cut out the little tabs using the Fabulous Finds Cricut cartridge. I cut the little tabs at .36"H x .84"W.
This page is for some tags, I cut out the spider web using the Happy Haunting cartridge. The web was cut at 3.59"H x 3.07"W.This is another page that I used the Sentimentals Cricut Cartrige on, I cut out this file folder at 3.95"H x 6.89"W

The last page I used the Cricut cartridge October 31 and i cut this piece at 3"H x 4.63"W. I then backed it with some black cardstock so that the words would really show.

Here's the gypsy cut file:

Alice in Wonderland Mini Milamemories.blogspot.com.gypsy

That is a wonderful treat indeed! 

4 comments:

Scrappymama Elaine said...

very interesting and different designs1 TFS!

Cyndi S. said...

I like the layout and the mini album! I am really liking that Graphic 45 paper. I am going to have to look into it. Thank you!

Leigh Ann said...

I COULD REALLY USE A PINK ATG GUN !!!!!!!!!!!leighkalbfleischathotmaildotcom

Milamemories said...

Jasmine, I just love how you did the background on your layout and congrats on being part of the team!!

Hugs,

Mila

Post a Comment