MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 30, 2010

Precious Layout!

Precious Layout and Introducing....
Rebecca!  I am so excited to join the SweetSassyDiva design team! I am a proud mother of two, Cooper 6 and Kayla 20 months and have been married to my wonderful husband for the last 9 years. I work full time, but my real passion is crafts! I have been scrapbooking for about 12 years now, and have recently started making cards, home decor and other crafts. I try to design projects that are easy to recreate and are not time consuming, but you know how that goes. I started blogging a couple of months ago and am totally hooked. I love see all the great projects all you talented ladies come up with. I hope you enjoy the Pink layout I have made. I can't wait to show you more creations!



 
Recipe:

French Manor cart, I cut on page 59 at 4 1/2 inches

Paper: Making Memories Pink Breast Cancer pack from Michaels
Brazzil cardstock used for the other colors
Studio G glitter glue
Prima flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment