MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 18, 2010

Scrapbox!

I came across this site Scrap Box.  It is in MI and is quite interesting.  They sell recycled and scraps from manufacturers.  Unfortunately, it is a bit far from me to go check it out personally but, perhaps some of you might live nearby. 

I had another post about reduce reuse recycle in my archives.  I don't know if I can consider my latest project a recycle because I did buy them new.  I took some too long plastic tabs and cut them in half so...I was able to double the amount and reduced how much it would cost to buy more.  :)  What crafts have you made from recycled materials?



which will be in my 12x12 hanging file folders and in these great files that I picked up on clearance!




Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow! That is in Ann Arbor which is only about 45 minutes from me. I've never heard of it. Looks very interesting! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Post a Comment