MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 29, 2010

Pretty in Pink and Introductions....

Weren't those projects wonderful yesterday!  I have some more introductions today of SweetSassyDiva Designers.  They are sharing some wonderful projects with us! I hope you are all as excited as I am and I know they are too. Please share your love with them. 

Pretty in Pink Layout and Introducing....

Jamie!  I a mommy to one 9 month old baby girl, Jayden, wife to one wonderful man, Adam and we have a rott puppy, Sweetums! I am originally from WA state and currently live in Cheyenne, WY. I own my own photography business and have a studio in my basement where I love to take pictures of my baby. I've been scrapbooking for over 5 years and just recently (within the last 3 months) discovered the wonderful world of card making. All of my free time goes to my paper crafting! I love to scrap! Aside from paper crafts and photography, I love music, Disney everything, watching movies, traveling, animals, history, science, games, swimming, and all sorts of other stuff! I am very grateful to be a member of the SweetSassyDiva Design Team and I cannot wait to share my projects and make new friends!





Recipe:


1 - 12x12 pink diamond patterned paper (mine is from the Paper Studio "the basics" 180 paper pack)
1 - 12x12 light pink with red heart pattered paper (mine is from Me & My Big Ideas "value paper pad")
1 - 8.5x11 light pink sheet of cardstock (from Recollections cardstock "Butterfly Wings")
1 - 8.5x11 medium pink sheet of cardstock (from Recollections cardstock "Butterfly Wings")
Once Upon A Princess (Cricut cartridge)
Accent Essentials (Cricut cartridge)
Tulle - mine was white and approx. 5x2 inches (any color would work)
1 - needle
1 - piece of thread, mine was white (any color would work) approx. 5 inches long
1 - light pink ink pad
pink glitter
ATG gun (any adhesive you use will work"
Zig glue pen (fine tip)
foam double sided tape

Instructions:

Pink & red heart pattered paper:
Using Once Upon A Princess: cut out the letters "P, P, I" at 1.5 inches and the letters "r, e, t, t, y, i, n, n, k" at 1 inch (to spell out "Pretty In Pink"



Using Accent Essentials: cut out "Accent #48" at 6.5 inches and "Accent #47" at 2.5 inches

Light pink cardstock:

Using Once Upon A Princess: cut out "Dancer-s" at 5 inches

Using Accent Essentials: cut "Accent #48" at 2 inches, "Accent #47" at 2.5 inches, "Accent #47s" at 2 inches, and "Accent #36" at 1 3/4 inches

Medium pink cardstock:

Using Once Upon A Princess: cut out "Dancer Layer" at 5 inches

Using Accent Essentials: cut out "Accent #48" at 6.5 inches

Then, glue down the letters where you want them using Zig glue. Add some pink ink to some of the letters and any of the other light pink cuts you want. I placed the pink & red heart paper "Accent 48" frame around the "Accent 48" medium pink cut. And flip flopped the light pink and pink heart frame and inside of the "Accent 47" cuts and inked the edges of the light pink "Accent 47s" cut and placed it in the middle of the other two. I glued down the light pink heart (cut "Accent #36") outline in the top right corner of the page and glued down the light pink ballerina slippers (from cut "Dancer-s") in the middle of the heart.



I glued down the medium pink tutu onto the ballerina dress and the little bows on the tops of the straps for the ballerina dress (this is not the way it's done in the book I guess the bows are for the little girls hair but I thought it added to the dress). I then took the tulle 5inches x 2 inches and cut it into 3 strips. Once I had the 3 strips cut I threaded the white thread through the tulle in large distances to gather the tulle at the top. Once I finished this I tied off the thread and placed glue on the medium pink tutu area and adhered the tulle to the tutu. I then put a little bit of light pink ink on the the white tulle tutu to add some color.




I glued down the outline for the light pink "Accent #48" cut and put some double sided foam tape on the back of the ballerina dress and placed it in the middle of the "Accent #48" frame. To finish off the layout I ran some Zig glue over the letters "P i n k" and poured pink glitter over it and dumped off the excess.



Hope you enjoy my layout!

9 comments:

Scrappymama Elaine said...

great team and great work! looking forward to all of your future posts! Best wishes on your design team and all that is involved!

SherriC. said...

great work ladies, I can't wait to see more...
brodiec88 at hotmail dot com

pippirose said...

Beautiful cards!
I'm looking forward to seeing more...
:o)
pippirose59 at gmail dot com

SherriB said...

Everything looks so nice. Keep them coming! sherri_braun@hotmail.com

Michele said...

Welcome ladies. I love all of your layouts.

Cyndi S. said...

Thank you for sharing this ! I am looking forward to seeing more.

Unknown said...

LOVE all the pink great layouts! TFS Ill be back!
kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com

Leigh Ann said...

LOVE ALL OF THE PINK!!! WELCOME DESIGNERS!!!leighkalbfleischathotmaildotcom

Milamemories said...

Awesome job guys, all your layouts are super gorgeous!!

Hugs,

Mila

Post a Comment