MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 12, 2010

Imagine Country Life!

There was going to be a video to go with this but, I was unable to get the video edited properly. I guess I will be asking Santa for year :)




Recipe

12x12 white card stock

Imagine Cartridge Best Friends

Country Life

White gel pen

Hot pink Stickles

Pop Dots

2 Way glue pen



This card was so easy and fun, I love mixing original and Imagine cartridges. The frame can be found on the Best Friends cartridge, I hit layers and cut it out @ 6.5. After cutting all the frame layers and glued them together I tapped it onto a 5x7 card and then used my xacto to cut around the edges.The piggy's and all their layers were cut @ 2.7 I used the color wheel on the I to pick the colors. The Phrase "this little piggy" was cut @ 1.5. I used stickles to color in the ribbons on the little Piggy's and used pop dots to add dimension and combine the images. I then added "stitching" with my white gel pen.

- Summer

1 comment:

Laura said...

Beautiful job Summer love those piggies!

Post a Comment