MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

March 22, 2011

Easel Card Challenge!


I was really excited to get working on this weeks project. I had bought 2 new DCWV stacks and just needed a reason to start to use them. I went with Mariposa and Botanicals because they are something I don't normally go for so I figured I would step out of my 'box' (ok its not really a box, box its more like an octagon or maybe a rhombus or maybe it is a box but just with a few dents in it, but what ever it was I was stepping out or actually more like tripping and fall on the way out HAHAHHA..ooops back to the project) ok where was I oh ok yah going outside the box...and I dont normally take the time to cut images out of the paper but for this project I was going all out! I got into my stash of Core'dinations paper and paired it with my DCWV and the results were perfect!!
Cout out a 6x6 card and folded up my easel card and then glued the front panel on
Placed my paper on my mat after configuring the layout on my Gypsy

Laid out my layers

Started to glue it all together using Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots and Zig 2-way

~*Recipe*~
~*DCWV Botanicals Stack
~*Core'dinations cardstock
~*Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots and Zig 2-way glue
~*Brown ink to antique the edges
~*green ribbon
~*Gypsy Wanderings Cricut Cartridge
~*Jen*~

3 comments:

Summer said...

Love it! Great job glad everyone is having fun with Easel cards!

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful...love the papers you used! TFS!

Carol aka cyimbugbitten
bugbitten at hotmail

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card! I made my first easel card last night! WOO HOO, definitely making more! TFS

Post a Comment