MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

March 29, 2011

Enjoying!

Here are my little ones enjoying some cards Mommy made.





And my son is giving a sneak peek of my next card! I think she was analyzing how I did it! :)




My husband collaborated with me on this card. We wanted to do a man card.

He chose a blue card base as it's his favorite color. We used the Cricut Imagine cartridge Best Friends.

We cut the image in layers at 4".
For instructions on cutting and assembling the easel card, click here!

The ovals are a sizzix die and were cut using coordinating cardstock. They match the dog house roof and dog perfectly!

We were looking for the perfect sentiment and selected "Hot Dog".

Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Liz said...

I think it's great when husbands participate in the crafting!!

Post a Comment