MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day!

Hi Everyone
It's Rebecca here from Creations With Becka. This week for SSD DT challenge we were asked to make something for Earth day which is Friday April 22nd or something for Easter. I thought I would focus on Earth Day since I haven't really seen any projects for that yet.
Well I just got an Imagine and I made this cute card with the Cartridge that it comes with. I believe is called Imagine More.
Recipe
A-2 size off white cardstock
white card for the imagine
Blue ribbon
coral card stock

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Happy Earth Day! Visitng from Top mommy blogs (new member just joined) - I invite you to visit my blog - its a crafty type too - with a focus on handmade cards.
~ Jacqueline

Scrapper69 said...

What a lovely Card! :o)
Theresa

Post a Comment