MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 19, 2011

Hippity Hoppity!


Easter is on its way....Its odd that it is so close to my birthday this year. Usually its not this close but thats ok I dont mind having a few holdiays to celebrate in the same weekend! To make things even better my kids have this Friday off too! YAY 3 day weekend! This last Sunday we officially took our last snowmachine ride of the season. It was a beautiful ride up to Monument Mountain. We even got sunburnt! Now its time to take the 4 wheeler out and take the studs off the car. We have already started to plan our summer fishing and hunting trips. I thinks its ok to say spring is here....now ;) Bring on the sunshine! This week I was able to craft an Easter card. It was alot of fun making. I inked the eggs and that gave them a great dimension. They almost look like REAL eggs. And the bunny well....I almost wanted to eat him he he he. Have a wonderfully blessed Easter holiday!
Got out the Gypst and laid out my card and embelishments
Got my paper on my mat and started cutting!

Inked the edges of my eggs and glued my card together!

~*Recipe*~
~*White, brown and purple carstock
~*Inks of various colors
~*Gypsy Wanderings, Doodlecharms and Accent Essentials Cricut cartridge
~*Green fun fur yarn
~*White gel pen
~*Yellow ribbon
~*Yellow bling

~*Jen*~

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Glad to know I'm not the only April baby around! LOL Your card came out sooo stinkin' CUTE! :o)
Theresa

Mandy said...

That is a perfect card! Very nice! The eggs look so real!

Post a Comment