MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 29, 2011

Love... Just a note!

Here is a card using the new Cricut Expression 2 Anniversary Edition machine.  This is with the Just a Note Cricut Cartridge.  In the video, I show you the handbook as well as how I made this card.







If one was not enough fun, I doubled the pleasure and made two little love squirrels. 








I think it's fitting as well as the royal wedding is set to begin shortly.  Congratulations to Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton on their soon to be wedding.  Are you watching the broadcast live, taped or not at all?

If you are on email subscription, go to http://www.sweetsassydiva.com/, to view the video.




Which card do you prefer?

Posted from my iPhone

5 comments:

Lori said...

SO cute! Thanks for sharing!

Shawnee said...

Super cute card! Congratulations on your new E2!! I can't wait to see the Royal Wedding, however I am taping it to watch later.

Michele Kovack said...

Both are darling!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Oh! What cute card! I cannot wait to place with this. Thank you for the video too!
Nadia (With Glittering Eyes blog)

Pink Cricut said...

How adorable!

Post a Comment