MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

May 17, 2011

Bring Spring Flowers!

Last year, I donated a cricut expression to the local school and a pink cricut and journey cartridge to my church.  I thought I would share some pictures of the school enjoying the cricut expression.


These decorations were made using the Walk in my Garden Cricut Cartridge.

 
They also directorated the office with "Bring Spring Flowers".  They have been also making a lot of bulletin boards around the school.

Here is another one that I thought that I would share with you.



So if you have an extra Cricut or other crafting supplies, please consider donating them to your local school and/or church.  A lot of these schools or other non-profit organizations, do not have the funds to add these tools to their organization.  In fact, you can even write them off as a donation.  Consult your tax preparer for details and what is deductible.  Even that so called ugly paper can be greatly used. 

- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Misty Olsen said...

That is so wonderful to see your good charity at work!!!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

That is so awesome they are using it to enhance their school. I used mine for my classroom before I retired. School bought one too.

Post a Comment