MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

May 5, 2011

Celebrate May!

I haven't been doing much with my scrapbooking lately so I was really excited when this layout came to mind.

I used the coordinations paper and distressed it with sandpaper (lightly) to give it more depth. I also inked the edges of the "sky". The sidewalk was inked as well. My lamposts are my "Maypoles" decorated with flowers and ribbons. I didn't have the right flowers so mine were made using flower brads with self stick gems.

The children cuts all come from the nursery rhymes cartridge, the lamp posts from Christmas, lettering and sidewalk all came from Plantin. I'm ready for a trip to the park now so that all I have to do is add pictures of my kiddo's to it and it will be completed.

*recipe*
coordination paper green/blue
dcwv cardstock misc. colors
ribbon
pop dots
brads/self stick gems
ink/markers
cricut cartridges: plantin schoolbook, nursery rhymes, christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment