MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Bouquet!

Hi Everyone,
Becka here from Creations With Becka. This week for our design team challenge with Sweet Sassy Diva, we were asked to create a project with flowers. And what do you know I just got my Mothers Day Bouquet cartridge! YEAH lol....
Anyways, I created this card with one of the flowers on my new cartridge.
 Here is the set up on the Gypsy. I used one flower and then down sized each layer.
How to set the paper up on the mat.
I used:
Mother's Day Bouquet
DCWV- Ultimate Premium Stack
Hero Art stamps
Hero Art Black Ink
Red Cardstock
K& Co. patterned paper.

Be sure to enter the design team call!  Click here for information!

2 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

very pretty card!!

Anonymous said...

I love this card...the papers, the flowers, all of it! TFS!

Carol aka cyimbugbitten
bugbitten at hotmail dot com

Post a Comment