MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

May 18, 2011

Soaring High!

This weeks theme was 'Kite'. When I think of kites I think of fun, warm summer days and kids laughing. I love watching my kids fly kites. They are so determined to get that thing up in the air and once they do, they have the biggest smile and the look of wonder on their face. Watching their kite fly high in the sky is like them themselves flying in the sky.

I started with just a cream colored card and then added layers of blues and yellows. I cut the sun from Accent Essentials and the clouds from Indie Art. Cut the kite out by hand and added in some string with bows and a card was born ;) I also faux stitched the edge with my white gel pen. I figured I could write or stamp a sentiment in the space below the clouds and the kite. School is almost out for us so I hope to get my kids out soon and fly some kites!! ~*Jen*~

~*Recipe*~
~*Colored cardstock
~*Accent Essentials cartridge
~*Indie Art cartridge
~*String
~*Brown ink for the edges

4 comments:

Misty Olsen said...

I really like this.....It turn out beautiful

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love how the clouds make the kite pop off the page. Very fun card.

Anonymous said...

very pretty card! :-)

papillon digital design said...

very pretty . Love the kite and the cloud. TFS

Post a Comment