MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

May 16, 2011

Summer Fun!

Hi Everyone,
It's Becka with Creations With Becka here. This week for the Sweet Sassy Diva DT challenge we were asked to make a project with a kite. I am also getting ready for my circle meet up on June 3rd. We are making scrapbook pages for Crops of Luv. So I thought I would make this summer fun layout for the challenge and have something to donate at the meet-up too.
I used the Imagine and Best Friends cartridge. I printed out the cardstock on two white pages of cardstock. I printed out the kite at fit to page and the two girls are at 3.8".  Summer Fun is from the Elmo's Party cartridge. Please go to my blog and check out my Mondays post HERE. I entered KarelJ's May challenge and would love for you to check out my project and vote for me over at One By One Flamingos are Stealing my Insanity.

2 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

Very cute LO. I love the kite.
Nikki

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Very cute. Love the clouds and the kites with the bows.

Post a Comment