MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 5, 2011

Congrats!

Hi Everyone!   It's Liza from Hoo's
Crafty!
  I am still so excited to be a part of this Team and working
with AMAZING ladies.   The DT was asked to make a "Graduation" project, and
while I do not have any High School or College Grads, I do have one cute little
PreSchool Grad!!    I am so excited for her to be entering
Elementary School next year, she has been so ready for it!


Here, all my supplies are gathered.




A2 card cut and scored to size from Recollections Ice Cream Social
Yellow cardstock from scraps cut {4" x 5.25"}
Patterned Paper was printed and cut using my Imagine. {2" x 5"} and Hopscotch
Cartridge
Because I wanted the print size to be smaller, I filled a 5.5" square with
this print, rather than the full page.
Kraft cardstock {1.75" x 5"}
Yellow satin ribbon
Inchworm cut from Create A Critter {3.25"} and filled with Hopscotch Cartridge
I cut the base layer and the 2nd feature layer onlyI added brown behind the head only, so that the body holes would still be
open.
Cap was cut from Everyday Paper Dolls {3.75"} and filled with Hopscotch
Cartridge



Here we are all put together!

I decided to emboss the kraft paper using the New Arrival embossing folder with
my Cuttlebug.
I layered all my mats, and wrapped my ribbon around before adhering it to the
pink card.
Added buttons, made a bakers twine tassel, and stamped with TPC sentiment




I inked all my edges of the inchworm, and popped him up for some fun dimension.
I love that this cap already had a slit in the cut, his little antenna fit right
in perfectly!




The blank white inside needed some color, so I added a strip of the letters cut
from the Hopscotch printed paper.


Thanks for stopping by, feel free to join me over at Hoo's
Crafty
anytime!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card!

SiskiyouSue said...

Such a cute card! Perfect for Kindergarten graduation. Great job. Love the antennae through the cap!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Very cute. Congrats on your new little graduate. Great bright colors and I love the little antennae sticking through the grad cap. Great use of twine for the tassel too.

Josie0602 said...

Super cute card Liza!!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is so cute! I love this! I am sure your daughter loved it. Thanks for the details on how to create the card!

Colleen said...

This is so cute!

Shawnee said...

Very cute!

scrapperbecka said...

Love your cards Liza it is adorable

Post a Comment