MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 22, 2011

Graphically Speaking....Me & You Together!

Hello all, this is Tina Gale and I'm thrilled to be back again with a layout for the sweet sassy diva design team. This week my challenge was to work with the Graphically Speaking cart. I love this cartridge and have used it a lot for my sons photos. It has some great phrases and cuts for teenage boys! I decided to challenge myself and use it for something other than guy stuff and I'm so happy with what I came up with. I bet most would never guess I used GS for this layout at first glance. 


These photos were taken at our church on Valentines Day weekend by friends. We had a fabulous service about marriage and then everyone renewed their wedding vows and had wedding cake after the service. It was such a great time.
I have to tell you about the huge cakes in the background as well. I've donated a cricut to our church's decorating department and all the flowers on the cake was made with it. Remember you can always click on the photos to enlarge them and get a better look. I think they did a fabulous job with their cricut and the George cart!!
A close up of the title. Together did not have a shadow but I needed it to pop off the page so I glued it to a piece of cardstock and then just trimmed around it real quick. I also pop dotted it off the page.
 The border is made from 2 1/2" squares of patterned paper matted with cardstock. I had these fabulous embellishments in my stash that I used to add some bling to the page.
I added yellow rhinestones to the antenna to help make the butterfly pop and pop dotted it off the page. I also added a tiny pink heart to the end of the swirl.
This is the first time I can remember that I did not pen and ink up my cuts but I think it works for this layout.


The sizes of all the cuts are as follows.
me & you - 2"
Together - 3/4"
flower border - pg. 33   1 3/4"
butterfly - pg. 57    2 3/4"


I hope you enjoyed my layout today and stop by my blog to see more wonderful projects.
Hugz
Tina Gale

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Beautiful layout Tina. I love the flowers on the sides and the me and you title. That is so cool what the ladies did with the Cricut you donated. How fun!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is so beautiful! I love this layout. I am just starting to play around with layouts. I am feeling inspired! Great job!

Post a Comment