MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 11, 2011

Happy Graduation!

Wow!  I can't believe another Graduation term is here!!!  So my oldest niece is graduating and I just could not believe it!  I was not able to attend her graduation, but I did want to send her something special so, I made her this simple card.  I know she will enjoy it.  I hope you do to.
I used the Happy graduation Cart for this card and some black gems and a real tassel from EK- Jolee's. 
I hope the pics help with the measurements for this card.  I used the flip feature and the merging feature to create the card.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the card.  Have a Great day!
HUGS,
Martha

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Patti the tassel on your card makes it really pop. I love how it looks and love you made it a shape card. I am sure your niece will cherish it.

Daynene said...

So cute what a great card. nenerscreations.blogspot.com

Post a Comment