MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 2, 2011

It's a Parade!

Good Morning!

This is Jen from 3 Cats and a Bug.

When my son was younger, he was in the Memorial Day parade. So to celebrate Memorial Day this year, I decided to do a 2 page layout. I used K&Company's Americana paper pack and some solid color papers. I used several different cartridges, MS all occasions, George, Stand and Salute and A Child's Year.


















The banners from Stand and Salute were cut @ 2.5.

The hat was cut @ 1.75, also from Stand and Salute.

The photo mats were all cut @ 6.75 X 4.75, 5.75 X 4.5 and 5.25 X 4.

The grass from MS All Occasions was cut @ .75 X 12 two times.

The children are from ACY and were cut @ 5.15, 4.15 and 4.0 with the layers.

The pinwheels were cut @ 1.5, also from A Child's Year.

I used some stars and stripes ribbon between the stars and strips paper.

I also used some star ribbon to accent all the photo mats.



Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute layout! I have that same paper pack!! Love it!

Carol W. said...

Fabulous layouts!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

This is so adorable Jen. So many darling details. Love the pinwheels and banner at the top.

Daynene said...

Wow a gorgeous layout!!!! Absolutely love it.... Will look amazing in your sons scrapbook.

Kim Ricketts said...

very cute layout! Thank you for listing the cartridges. It helps add to my list!

Post a Comment