MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 30, 2011

Make your own Smash book!

Hello!! This is Kim from Ricketts Cricuts! I have been hearing about Smash Books on several blogs but haven't seen them in the stores where I am yet so I decided to make my own! I love notebooks and have them for everything! Bobbi Jo SweetSassyDiva was really nice to send me a youtube video explaining what a smash book was! I fell in love!! I always check the adorable notebooks in the dollar bins at Michaels and Joanns and found a really cute hot pink and white striped notebook. It has a little green turtle and a postmark on the lower corner. I knew that I could turn it into a smash book! Here is how I did it:
Here is the notebook from Michaels!
I added the red double sided tape for some rick rack.
I added some green rick rack!
placed my cuts on my E2 from the Life is a Beach Cartridge
Placed my paper accordingly!
Here are my cuts ready to assemble!
Here is my Smash Notebook ready to fill! :)
I added some white faux stitching with my new gel pen!
Now that my Smash Book is done I can fill it with all my treasures! I hope you like it! I know I sure did!
If you want to see more of my creations you can check out my facebook page here;!

Dont forget to come back and check out all the other Sweet Sassy Diva Design team projects! They have some amazing creations!

Happy Crafting,

Kim <3

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Very cute Kim. Love the turtle with the stripes. Smash booking is a lot of fun.

Sarah Wells said...

Kimmy - this is adorable - The colors are fantastic and your turtle is so cute. Look at you and your new gel pen go :)

Post a Comment