MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 7, 2011

Oh Happy Day!


I loved this project because I have an amazing friend who just graduated. She has worked so hard to get to this point and is now about to have a new baby. I am very proud of her. I made this card to give her with a gift card.



I used Daisy Bucket Designs Patterned Paper from the In the Meadow collection. This paper is Finley. I also used DCWV card stock.

The ink in Quick quotes and gel pen. I inked every edge. I popped up the graduation cap to give the card added dimension.

The cartridges are Tags Bags Boxes and More for the tag at 4.8 inches x 3. The scallop circle is from Easter 2010 at 3 1/2. The graduation cap is from A child's year at 2 1/2 inches.

The ribbon is from JoAnne's.

I used my gypsy to cut all the pieces. I am in love with my gypsy. Even though my cartridges are right behind me on their lovely shelves I love not having to search one out and switch the carts on the machine. I can just pop the item into search and tada onto the mat ready to be cut.

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Misty what a great card for your friend. Love ll the inking and the colors. Congrats to your friend too.

Melody said...

I too love the colors and the inking on this card!

Post a Comment