MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 4, 2011

Our Troops!

Hi there! This is Kim from Ricketts Cricuts! Happy Memorial Day! I hope that everyone is having a great weekend and is able to spend time with their loved ones. My mom lives out of state and was able to come and visit me for the holiday weekend. We visited my favorite scrapbook stores and shopped all morning. I found some fun paper and made a card that honors those that are serving our country now and the memories of those that have served.  

Here is my card:



I cut a piece of red card stock to the A2 size and added a blue patterned paper from a Sizzix stack. I cut a 1.5 inch strip of white cardstock and used a Martha Stewart border punch to add some texture. The flag is from the Cricut Independence Day cartridge. It is cut at 3.71 by 2.18 inches. It went together pretty quick! The chalked the edge of the tag with the sentiment. Everytime I see the flag I think of you is from Pink By Design’s Our Troops set! I added a white button with some Airmail twine! I hope you enjoyed the card!

I also made a red, white, and blue bouquet using my Cricut!



Here is a close up of my flower. I used blue paper with stars cut at 3 inches and added a 2.5 inch red flower and layered it. I then added a white button with some fun Airmail twine!



Here is my full bouquet! I hope you enjoy it as much as I had fun making it!

Come check me out on my facebook; page too! I love to read your comments!

You can also follow SweetSassyDiva below:

SweetSassyDiva

Promote Your Page Too

Pink by Design had the new stamp releases last night and she is running a sale!  Click Here! to view and tell her SweetSassyDiva sent you!

1 comment:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Kim I love your card and the Pink by Design Sentiment. Your bouquet is great for all the Patriotic holidays. Great job on both.

Post a Comment