MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 10, 2011

Puppy Class Grad!

Since I don't personally have any graduates this season; I thought I'd get a
jump on my little guy's scrapbook.  He starts preschool this fall and I'm
sure he'll be graduating before I know it!  So, here's a page I made for
his book...


He's in the 'puppy class' at school, so he gets a puppy graduate!


The puppy is from Create a Critter and the graduation cap came from the Everyday
Paper Dolls cartridge.  Mix and match elements from your Cricut carts; the
possibilities are endless!!!  If I forgot to mention it, the 'grad!' came
from Sesame Street Font cartridge.
Check out how I made it here..




If you are on email subscription, go to http://sweetsassydiva.com/ to view the video.

 
Thanks for crafting with me, Shalom!


3 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Bekah your layout is way cute. Love the little dog with the grad cap for your future "puppy"grad. You are so right they grow up so fast. But at least now your 1 ahead of the game. TFS

Kim Ricketts said...

Cute layout! I love the puppy!

Emily said...

LOL! So cute! Congrats to the little guy for graduating puppy school :)

Post a Comment