MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 9, 2011

Senior Scrapbook Layout!

Hi everyone! This is Tina Gale from tiggersscrapplace  I have a great layout to share today of my son's senior pics and a video showing how to use the  Imagine when you don't have just the right paper for a project. It's really hard to video the small screen so I apologize it's a little blurry but hopefully it will help you learn a great feature of the Imagine. I can't wait to share with you how easy it is!




If you are following the blog by email, please go to http://sweetsassydiva.com/ to view the video. 
 Here's a close up of the banner I made with my Imagine.  It's cut from the Imagine More cartridge pg. 27 at 1.7 inches. I changed to the patterned paper found on pg. 44. Be sure to check out the video to learn how to do this. It's super simple and fabulous way to save money on patterned paper!


I used bakers twine and buttons to hang it on my page. Their school colors are burgandy, gold, and black so I chose the black and yellow twine and burgandy buttons to tie in their colors.
 The font is from the Old West cart cut at 3/4 inch. I used an extra pennant to put the year on.
 I decided upon argyle paper and the diamond border to complement the banner.
The border is cut at 2 inches from the Creative Memories Reminisce Accents cart pg. 65. This cart has some fabulous borders on it! I cut two of them and pieced together on my layout. You could also weld them on your gypsy or in the cricut craft room before cutting.
I used the negative pieces from the border to put across the middle of the page to help carry through the design. Don't be too quick to throw your trash away! You never know when it can be a great addition to your project.
I hope you enjoyed my layout and video and that it helps you try this great feature if you haven't already.


If you're reading this from sweetsassydiva be sure to come visit me at my blog for more great projects.  Also, be sure to check out the rest of the great graduation projects from the rest of the design team being featured all this week.


Have a blessed Day
Tina Gale

3 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Jen what a wonderful layout of your handsome son. I love the black and white. The background paper design goes awesome with the pennants. Definitely a guy layout and it is awesome. Good job and congrats on the graduation to all.

Unknown said...

Great layout and video Tina!!!

Kim Ricketts said...

Super Cute Layout Tina! I love all the details!

Post a Comment