MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 22, 2011

Sock Monkey Love!

This week we were asked to make a project with a cartridge that was not listed on the SweetSassyDiva blog. I knew right away I wanted to use the B is for Boy because of the cute and fun sock monkey! I love using qwirky little things on cards that I know will bring a smile to the recipients face. I made this card for our little neighbor boy :) As I am typing this, I am perfecting the art of 'cram'. We are packing up to leave to go fishing in Valdez and I am trying to get the kids fed, laundry done and everything packed and ready so we can leave in the morning YAY!! lol ~*Jen*~

~*Recipe*~
~*B is for Boy Cricut Cartridge
~*Patterned cardstock
~*White Gel Pen
~*White twine
~*Blue Diamonds Core'dinations cardstock

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a fun card! I like those papers.... :o)
Theresa

Kim Ricketts said...

very cute card! Love the monkey!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Jen love the little sock monkey and the papers you chose for background. Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

very cute sock monkey card. I just <3 sock monkeys :-)

Post a Comment