MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 20, 2011

Tea Party Celebration!

Hi there! Its Kim from Ricketts Cricuts! Our challenge this week from SweetSassyDiva is to create a project using a Cricut Cartridge that starts with the first letter of our first name! I was super excited because I immediately thought about Kate's ABC's!!! I love this cartridge! Its just too cute! I decided to make a Tea Appreciation Banner for all the parent volunteers at our school saying Thank you! Forgive my pictures... I took them on my whiteboard in the classroom.

Here it is:
The letters were cut at 5 inches.
The tea cup was cut from Kate's ABC's.
Teapot is from Kate's ABC's
Completed Banner!

The pink scalloped rectangle is from the Sugar and Spice Cricut Lite cartridge. The patterned paper is from an English Cottage Stack and worked perfectly. It was also cut out from Sugar and Spice. The letters, tea cups, and tea pot are all cut from Kate's ABC's! I hope you enjoy this. I had a lot of fun making this.

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Kim your banner is adorable. I love Kate's ABC and the English cottage Stack is perfect with it.

Unknown said...

Pretty banne!! Love the paper!!

Post a Comment