MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

June 6, 2011

Way to Go!


JUNE ALREADY?!?! Where does time go?! Half the year is already over!! I cant believe it! This year my sisted graduated from high school. It may not seem like too big of a deal but believe me it was! Out of the 6 kids only 2 of us (my sister and I) are the only ones to graduate from high school. So up till now I was the only one! I am so proud of her and so glad to not be the only one to hold the title of 'High School Graduate' anymore :D I was excited to get started on this one. I wanted to go all out and make it as special as I could. Her high school colors are red, white and black so, I used them as my color palette.

I broke out my coveted Core'Dinations Core Coture paper to give it ALOT of sparkle. Have I told you how much I love Core'Dinations paper.......ever......????!! HA HA

I used some bling and a ribbon to get it some texture. For the scallop, I used the basic shape from Accent Essentials then I added the star from George and Basics over the top to make the star holes. Happy first week of June!!! Enjoy your day!
~*Jen*~
;

~*Recipe*~
~*Red cardstock
~*White Core'Dinations Core Coture paper
~*Black cardstock from DCWV Black Currant stack
~*George and Basics Cricut cartridge
~*Accent Essentials Cricut cartridge
~*Bling
~*Red ribbon
~*Black ink

3 comments:

scrapperbecka said...

Very nice card

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great paper choices and I love all the stars. Congrats to your sister. I am sure she can tell your very proud of her.

Dreama said...

Congratulations to your sister! I guess great minds think alike since I used that same 'way to go' for my g-kids end of school cards and stamped stars all over them. Love your card.

Post a Comment