MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 8, 2011

Jewel of a Deal!

Today, I scored some cereal and marinade.




5 pkgs rice krispies cereal, 19 weber marinade mix retail: $ 38.20 my cost: $1.59 plus, I have a $5.00 rebate to send in for a gas card. :)

You ask how?

Jewel-Osco has a sale on Kellogg's cereal for $1.99 each but, you must buy 5.





Then, I matched with a manufacturers coupon 5/$5 online at coupons.com

Now, for the marinade...





I matched this with my coupon from 6/26 in the smartsource inserts from the Sunday newspaper! I used the $0.21 overage towards the cereal.

Now, the boxes have an additional rebate on the back of the box.




With the cars promo, I can get a $5.00 gas card.

So, that's $3.41 that I earned on these.

There is also a promotion with jewel-Osco for $5 off a $25.00 purchase. If you would like one, email me or message me on this post with your email address. I will then forward their email to you to request your coupon.

What deals have you found this week?

Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment