MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 24, 2011

You're Invited to a BBQ!

Hi everyone
Becka here with http://www.creationswithbecka.blogspot.com/ . This week for our SSD DT challenge we were asked to make something with a BBQ in it. So I decided to make this BBQ invitiation for an upcoming BBQ we are having.
I used Simply Charmed cartridge.
Here is the cut I used from Simply Charmed:
Here is how I set the hamburger up on the Gypsy
Set up for paper on the mat
I used Peachy Keen Wide Eye Kids stamp and CTMH "Invited" stamp for the top bun
Then I used the small dots Cuttlebog embossing folder to make little seeds on the top bun.
Then I put all the BBQ info on the inside of the card. Hope you all enjoyed my post and please check back tomorrow.

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love the invite with the Peachy Keen face. Perfect embossing folder. Love this idea.

Kim Ricketts said...

Very cute! I love this little guy! I love how you embossed the bun!

~Kim

Post a Comment