MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

August 17, 2011

Apple Card!

It's National Apple Week...and mmmmm who doesn't love something with apples, be it apple pie, or apple flavored jolly ranchers....it's time for apples. That is also our challenge for this week at sweetsassydiva.com
This week I even pushed myself beyond my comfort zone in crafting and used all patterened paper.....oooo, ahhh...laffin. I'm one of these gals who has to match everything, plains with patterns, not just patterns...so it was interesting for me...so here it goes.
I gathered up my papers (DCWV autumn paper stack 2010, and DCWV harvest gatherings stack)
I used my gypsy to lay everything out and cut all at once.
I then glued the apples together, and colored the stem with a brown marker.
I used brown ink and edged the card and the frame on the front of the card. I added green and tan raffia to the frame and then placed my apples on. I finished it off with a button for a little extra.
So there you have it a sweet little card for any occasion.
*recipe*
dcwv fall papers
tan/green raffia
cricut cartridges: Paisley (apple) Spring Card Collection (frame)
Tags, Bags, Boxes and more (tag) I didn't use it afterall
button
ink (brown)
glue

1 comment:

Kim Ricketts said...

super super cute!!! I love all these apples!

Post a Comment