MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

August 27, 2011

Farm Time!


Hey there, this is Misty from The Daily Scrapper.
This is what I wanted to do this summer. Instead our summer was eaten alive by sports camps but if you really want to chill, some farm time is just the ticket. Fresh foods, fresh air, and loads of fun!!!
I had a great tutorial all about how to crackle you diamond glaze but due to computer issues I will have to share that part later. The down and dirty is you heat set the diamon glaze and let it bubble up. I love the crackle look it gives you.

This paper line is Reminese At the Farm. I used the Country Life Cartridge and Create a critter. Lots of ink for the edges and some white gel pen work finishes off the look.

Have a fabulous Day!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!!! :-)

Post a Comment