MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

September 23, 2011

Fall Treat Pillow Box!

Happy Fall Yall! Tina from tiggersscrapplace, here again with a fall gift box. Fall is definitely in the air here. We've had some really nice crisp, cool days. Of course summer is not over yet because warm weather is supposed to return this week. I made some pillow boxes for a CTMH gathering I held last week and they turned out soo cute I decided to do a fall one. These are the perfect size for a small gift or some candy corn and peanuts to fit inside. Yum, my favorite fall treat!


Details:
pillow box - Wrap it Up cartridge 6", inked with chestnut roan chalk ink
I used my gypsy and the hide contour button to hide the detail cut out of the center of the box so I could have a plain box.
pumpkin - Thanksgiving cart 2",added some stickles for some bling
leaves - Thanksgiving cart 2", cut from ivory CS and then I inked with green, orange, and yellow chalk inks.
scroll - Accent Essentials cart 2", cut from chipboard and inked green


I hope you enjoyed my little gift box today and make some yourself to give as gifts. Be sure to check back all week for more fall items from the design team and I'd love for you to visit me at my blog for more great projects as well.
Hugz
Tina Gale

If you would like to order the cricut cartridge or this stamp set, please send an email to Click Here! and I will send you an invite to my CTMH party.  There are some freebies until the end of this month as well as a stamp of the month set.

The winner of the 911 Challenge is entry #5!  Please contact me Click here! Congratulations!!! You have until Monday or a new winner will be selected.

The winner of the comments draw from last week was.....

Amy said...


Very nice fall card and great tutorial! I am already a follower :)Amy

Be sure to email me ladies!  Congratulations!

4 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Tina such a pretty treat box. I love the pillow box and the pumpkin. I will have to make some of these for my moms I mentor. TFS

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Pretty treat box! I will have to try making that with my gypsy too. I need to experiment with the hide feature. Thanks for sharing.

Come hop with us at the Disney Pixar Blog Hop today and tomorrow if you get a chance. Shawn of Crafty Chic's is hosting this Hop and she is the start of the hop today. http://www.craftychisblog.blogspot.com

Suzys Crafts said...

Congrats to the winners. This is a great idea. I think I will need to scraplift if you don't mind. :)

Kim Ricketts said...

Very cute pillow box! I love the pumpkin on it!

Kim

Post a Comment