MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 9, 2011

Enter if you DARE!!

This year has gone so by so quickly.  I can't believe it is already October
and time for Halloween decorations.  Bobbi Jo asked the design team to make
a wreath for this week.  I had several ideas and finally decided to make a
Halloween wreath.  The start of my wreath came from the Dollar Tree where I
got the wreath, the foam sign that says Enter if you dare and the black netting
each for $1.  The rest of the wreath was done with paper cuts.
Here is the completed wreath.  
I spray painted the wood wreath.  
This is a foam sign.  
I wrapped the wreath with this cool black netting and tied it to the wreath.
 I then glue gunned the sign in the middle.
Then I made my cuts with the Happy Hauntings, Pumpkin Carvings and October 31st
cartridges.
Here are detail pictures.  I used a lot of chalk on the edges and used
white and light gray chalk to give the appearance of spider webs on the cuts.

The recipe is as follows:
Happy Hauntings
cemetary gate 6 "
haunted house 10 "
witch and ghost 5 "
bats 3 and 2 1/2 "
October 31st
tree 10"
grave stones 3 "
cat and spider web 3"
Pumpkin Carvings
pumpkins 3"
I hope you enjoyed my wreath and will come back this week to SSD to see what the
other designers create.
Thanks for looking and Happy Craftin.

2 comments:

Kim Ricketts said...

This is amazing!!!! I love your wreath! Very talented!!! I am heading to the Dollar Tree today. I never thought to check there! Thanks for the tip!

Kim :)

crazyaboutcricut said...

This looks awsome! Thanks for the tips about the Dollar Tree. I'm gonna make one of these!

Post a Comment