MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

October 5, 2011

For the Birds!

Hi, This is Cherylann from  http://outta-my-minddesignsbycherylann.blogspot.com/  and I am a guest designer today. This week the challenge is to create something using the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge. I want to thank Bobbi Jo for asking me to be one of her guest designers. This is a first for me and I am honored.




FOR THE BIRDS




“Close to my Heart” ART PHILOSOPHY cartridge

CUTS USED: (all cuts are from “Art Philosophy”)

banner #5 scalloped ~ cut at 4”x4.19” (pg 59)

bird ~ cut 2”x1.74” wing ~ cut 1.18”x2.13” (51)

tree branch #1 ~ cut 1.65”x1.63” (page 43)

tree branch# 2 ~ cut 1.82”x1.00” (page35)

flower ~ cut 1.25x1.23” (page 69)

all papers used from DCWV

ink used from Tim Holtz Distressed “Tea Dye”

(I inked all edges of every cut (except flowers) with “tea Dye “

butterfly stick pin I made myself

crinkled ribbon from Kristen Swain etsy Shop

( http://www.etsy.com/shop/scrapinkris?ref=top_trail )


If you would like to order the cricut cartridge or this stamp set, please send an email to Click Here! and I will send you an invite to my CTMH party.

3 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Cherylann your project is beautiful. I love the bird. Congrats on being a guest designer on SSD.

Lisa M. Lam said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Kim Ricketts said...

WOW!!! Your project is stunning! I love everything! The stick pin is so pretty!

Kim

Post a Comment