MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 29, 2011

Ho Ho Ho!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Our drive to Valdez was nice. The roads were clear and it was just a nice trip down and back. Now that we are home its time to get back to doing what we do. The kids are back to school and I am back to making and baking. I plan on putting up my Christmas tree today and then ltting the kids decorate it tonight. Last night after we came home and unpacked I made turkey stock from our left over turkey and I will make some turkey noodle soup for dinner. Yum! This week was 'Trim the Tree'. I was just so busy I didnt have alot of time to think about what I wanted to make. So this morning I whipped out a little something thats easy but cute for the tree. I used 3 of my favorite things...snowflakes, glitter and newsprint! I cut my snowflake out of the Post-it craft paper then used the sticky side in the glitter. Then just glued it all together!
~*Recipe*~
~*newspaper
~*silver glitter
~*white Post-it paper
~*Winter Lace Cricut Cartridge
~*green raffia
~*chipboard piece from K&Co
~*Jen*~

1 comment:

Post a Comment