MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

December 21, 2011

Glueber Flowers

Here is a quick tutorial I had in my video archives. In the video, you can see how to make this flower






using these large uber glue dots!










If you are on email subscription, please go to http://sweetsassydiva.com to view tutorial.


Did you see what they have added at blitsy today? 
Be sure to check out Blitsy and you can access it by clicking here! you can let them know that I sent you just by clicking the link plus it allows you to become a member as well.  Membership is free and no obligation to buy.  I think you'll love the savings like I did so, I thought that I'd let you know too. I mean it's a savings big time on so many items that we know and love already! On top of it! Blitsy is offering a chance for you to win a $200 Blitsy credit for you and I each! wow!  That sure would bring some Holiday Cheer!

Plus, if you enter "facebook" in the discount code of your order you will get 10% off but, I am not sure how long this special lasts. Amazing deals! I must say that you should hurry or things do get sold out or end sometimes sooner than you hope.  Today they will have new items added.  Talk about a great hump day!


I couldn't believe how quickly they shipped too! I received my orders so quickly!
They added some more items and some are still in there expiring today! I think I am going to keep my postman in the black! 

And you know it never seems like those Tim Holtz items go on sale. Be sure to grab them before they're blitzed! I can't wait to see what they will add today.

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love these flowers Bobbi Jo. I guess I will have to find some product and make some. Thanks for the video.

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Your flowers are beautiful! What a lovely embellishment --great video too!

Merry Christmas!
Nadia

Post a Comment