MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 2, 2012

Blessings!

So hard to believe it is 2012.  For the Design Team Challenge this week we were to either make a project reviewing 2011 or  resolutions for 2012. Since I don't really do resolutions  I decided to make a scrapbook page reviewing 2011.  I wanted to share  how blessed I feel to have 3 sweet granddaughters. There is nothing better in the world right now than spending time with my sweet girls.  So for my page  I went through and picked some pics I liked  from the past year and printed them on my computer (which I believe is a 2 x 3 size.)  This was a lot  of fun and really brought back some memories.  For the background paper I used a sheet from  Tim Holtz Seasons Stack.  
By the way I got a new "good" camera for Christmas so hope my pictures will be better.  For now it is a learning process.  LOL
 - Suzanne
Here is the paper.  
Here is the collage I made.  
Then I cut out the title using my E2 and more Tim Holtz paper.  The Blessings title I found on Inspired Heart and I cut the title and the shadow at 2.4 so it would fit on the 12 " page.   I used Kate's ABC and cut 2011 at 1.5 page.    I taped the paper down with blue painters tape since my mat is really old.  
Next I took my chalks and chalked the edges of the shadow cuts as I didn't want the white edging to show.  
I also decided to add a little bling so I cut pieces from these beaded swirls 
This is what the title ended up looking like with the added beads.  I also cut pieces and added beads to the letters 2011 to make them stand out more.   
I hope you have enjoyed this project and will leave a comment.  Wishing you all a Happy, healthy, crafty 2012.  Please come back all week to see the other projects the DT creates.  

For a summary of my favorite posts this year, click here!


3 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the collage.

Brenda said...

This is a really cute lo Suzanne! And a great way to use up those "extra" pics that we tend to get. I love the colors and the the title is just perfect!

MontuckyGirl said...

Cute little grandkids! I love doing layouts like this!

Post a Comment