MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 29, 2012

Design Team Challenge - Hidden Journaling!

Good Morning! This is Jen from 3 Cats and a bug. This week SSD’s DT theme is hidden Journaling. It was great motivation to get working on baby shower pictures! I only used 3 cartridges on this LO, Doodlecharms, Disney-Pooh Font and Tags, Bags, Boxes and more. The snow globe {Doodlecharms} was cut @ 8. Pooh {Pooh Font} was cut @ 5 and flipped in Design Studio and the cookie jar was cut @ 3. The word baby was left overs from another project. The tag {T,B,B &M} was adjusted in Design Studio and cut @ 4 X 4.7.
The photo mats were cut @ 4.25 X 4.25, except for one, which was cut @ 4.25 X 8. I used my Scor Pal to score a line on the long photo mat @ 4.25. I added the photo to the front and red line tape to the outer edge of the backside to create my pocket. I added my tag inside the pocket before attaching it to the LO.
I used a sheet of circled paper and cut it in half and added it to the outside edges of my double pages. I then added a 1 X 12 blue border to the inside of each patterned paper. The snow globe was cut in half and then everything was glued down.
Be sure to stop back and see what else the DT has created! Thanks for looking! if you haven't checked out the Blitsy site, you are missing some great crafting deals! It's free to take a peek and never a fee! :D Click here! If you haven't checked out the Blitsy site, you are missing some great crafting deals! It's free to take a peek and never a fee! :D Click here! New items added three times a week.

3 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Jen this is so cute! Love the hidden journaling and love that you divided your Pooh globe between the two pages. Great idea!

bird said...

Very cute and I love your layout and the colors you used.

Brenda said...

What an adorable lo Jen! I love pooh in the snow globe, how clever!! Love how you hide your journaling, truly hidden and I love the colors you chose for this lo!!

Post a Comment