MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 1, 2012

Joy!

I made this card using the scraps from cutting out some tags and some paper in my stash. You know I have to say that paper does matter because these cards looked way different in Tim Holtz or Graphic 45 paper....just sayin'




Here is a video:



For directions on cutting these pieces, please Click here!
If you are on email subscription, you can view the video tutorial at the blog website by clicking here!

I think that looking back on 2011, I must say that the most memorable was earning that cruise to the caribbean.  I enjoyed spending time with my darling husband and celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary.


Here is a picture that we took on the Cricut Cruise.  This is my Spring Break layout! 



Pardon the picture is a bit faded and is used more for placement. I am having it printed but, used a print off of my injet for placement and it seems the ink cartridge needs to be replaced. 

Recipe:
SEI En Route paper stack
Celebrate it ribbon "Life's a Beach!"
Cricut Imagine Cartridge Buckaneer
Karen Foster Design Pirate's Life
Button
Adhesive
Pop dots

This photo was taken in the Bahamas on Half Moon Cay.  You can find more information and photos of the Cricut Cruise Here! 

To view my favorite projects of 2011, click here!

I whish you a safe, healthy and happy New Year! I hope 2012 turns out to be a great year!

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

I agree very different card in the Tim Holtz paper. Love the pirate ship on your Cruise layout. Happy 2012 to you Bobbi Jo it is so much fun working with you.

Shawnee said...

Beautiful project. Happy and Joyous New Year!

Post a Comment