MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 20, 2012

Masculine Card!


Brrrr! Its been super cold here the last few weeks. Right now its -25. We have also been hit with some more then average snow fall. I would say out in my yard right now we have around 5 feet of acumulation. Its fine with me tho. I love it! Valdez has roof top snow. That means the snow is as high as the roof tops! I am keeping busy with my little headwrap/hat business. I have been getting around an order a day. Its been great! I am also trying to make some extra for the craft bazaar I am doing in March. Plus being a mom, wife, domestic godess HAHAHAH I have not really had any time to stop and breath. This week I created a theme for our DT and I thought it would be fun to use a sketch and see how differenlty we all make it. My hubbs birthday was on the 5th and I used that opportunity to make him a card using the sketch. I think it is a lot harder to make a card for a guy then it is for a girl or for kids. But thats just me. Here is the sketch. I would love to give mad props to the owner of the sketch but I cant quite read the name on the bottom because I am doing this post from my phone with my new blogger app....



Picked out some manly paper. Used my Cricut to cut out the tree and the moose. Used a brown coffee filter to give it some texture and put it all togehter with some twine. One sketchy manly birthday card!
~*Recipe*~
~* Cricut Cartridge Wildlife and Winter Woodland
~* DCWV cardstock
~* Twine
~*Brown coffee filter
~*Jen*~
If you haven't checked out the Blitsy site, you are missing some great crafting deals! It's free to take a peek and never a fee! :D Click here! New items added three times a week.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Great masculine card! I love your take on the sketch! I love that everyone has used this same sketch, but each card looks so different!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love that you used a coffee filter. So smart! Great papers. Don't get buried under all that snow. I can't even imagine 25 below.

Post a Comment