MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 3, 2012

What a Year!

 This week at SweetSassyDiva, we are celebrating What A Year!  Lori Apgar from ScrappinMyStressAway with a layout celebrating the year 2011.  I found inspiration from this sketch from Frosted Designs.
We had our family photos taken for the first time in 4 years.  I loved how they turned out!  I chose the colors of papers to match our shirts.
 I used silver cardstock to mat my photos.
 I used my Gypsy to size the numbers from Opposites Attract to 1.76 inches.  I grabbed Family from Home Accents at 1.71 inches and this border from Paper Trimmings at .90 inches (which made it 10 inches wide to fit my purple 10x10 paper).  I see a lot of future projects with Paper Trimmings!!!!
 I added some crinkle ribbon and flowers.  I lost the dot to the "i" (as usual) and used a blue crystal instead.
 I hand wrote highlights from 2011 around the edge of the background paper for each of us in the family as well as our vacations.


I hope your 2011 was a great year!  Best wishes in 2012!!

For more of my favorite projects in 2011, click here!

2 comments:

JenL said...

Great LO Lori! Love the colors and flowers! TFS

Brenda said...

What a great family photo and lo! I love the colors you used and I love that sketch!!

Post a Comment