MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

March 5, 2012

Chase a Rainbow!

Hi all you crafty friends!  Brenda here from Friends Craftin with Friends.  This week on Sweet Sassy Diva we were challenged to use things like a rainbow, leprechan, pot of gold, green, etc...So I knew right away what I wanted to do.  One New Year's Day we had a shower come through, then the sun came out and with all the black angry clouds was this beautiful double rainbow!!  So of course I had to take pics of it.  So that is what inspired my layout for today. I knew that I wanted to print some cloud paper as the base to my layout and I did so by using the Imagine cart "Best Friends".  Searched my Gypsy for images and to lay out my design. The cart I ended up using was "Simply Charmed" and one little cloud from "Pooh and Friends".
 Next I cut out, inked and assembled all my images. For my inks I used Tim Holtz distress inks: Vintage Photo, Scattered Straw, Barn Door, Pumice Stone, and Peeled Paint.
Here are my die cuts all assembled, inked and stickled. 
Then I printed my base paper from my Imagine using the "Best Friends" cart.  For the bottom of my base I used some green pattern paper from DCWV Farmers Market stack, love this print-reminds me of St. Patricks day. lol
Next I started placing my die cut images around on my base papers like I had it on my Gypsy.  The only thing I ended up changing was a pic size and orientation.  I thought I had taken a vertical picture, but I didn't.
Thanks for joining us here at Sweet Sassy Diva, I hope you find lots of inpiration this week!  Be sure to come back and see what all the Design Team has in store you for, I promise you won't be disappointed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment