MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 10, 2012

Chick Tri-Fold!

Happy Easter everyone!  This week the challenge at Sweet Sassy Diva is to use hens or chicks.  I decided to make an Easter card.  I hadn't made one of my favorite kind of cards for awhile so I decided to create a tri shutter card.  These are the directions for sizing and cutting I use from Splitcoast Stampers.
The Easter Spring paper was from last year and the rest of the paper was from my scrap container.  
The cute chicken with the cracked egg and the basket were cut at 2.89 from the Cricut cart Celebrate with Flourish.  
Here is the completed card closed.
Here is the completed card open.  The little eggs and the Happy Easter sticker were from a set I got at Michaels.  The flowers were from my stash by Recollections (Michaels.)
Here are the chicken cuts laid out on my Gypsy.
Paper laid out 
Here are background cuts laid out to glue.
Tri shutter cards are really a lot of fun and great for using scraps.  If you haven't tried one I highly recommend them.   I can't wait to see what the rest of the designers create this week with their hens and chicks.  
Hope you will come back each day and see what they create. Happy Craftin!
Suzanne

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Fabulous tri shutter card! I love all the bright and springy colors you used as well as the flowers!! Your die cut is fabulous and really pulls the card all together Suz!

Rosie said...

beautiful!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Super sweet card with perfect paper choices! Love the colors!

JenL said...

Awesome card!! I love all the different papers.

Post a Comment