MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 29, 2012

Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend!

Hi all my crafty friends, Brenda here from Friends Craftin with Friends.  This week at Sweet Sassy Diva we were ask to make a project using a diamond or diamond shape because that is the birthstone of April and of course we all know that diamonds are a girls best friend. lol  A little birdie told me that we will be having an engagement in the near future in my family!  So I made a window card just for the occasion. I used Beyond Birthdays and Tie the Knot carts.  Sheila from She's a Sassy Lady has a wonderful tutorial on her blog on making these window cards. I started out designing my card on my Gypsy. I have figured that while I am making one card, I might as well make a second card as well. So I have two cards on my mat. You will see only one finished card that fits in with our challenge.




I chose what mat stack I wanted to get my papers from for my card bases.  For my card that I am showing your I used the La Creme mat stack by DCWV.  I also used DCWV Glittered paper as well.

I cut and assembled all of my die cuts which were only a few.  I then attached them to my card.  Here is my finished card.  Cute and perfect for a congrats cards to the new happy couple!!



I am anxious to see what my design sisters have done with this challenge!  I am sure that we won't be disappointed!!  As always we want to thank you for joining us at Sweet Sassy Diva!  I hope you go away being inspired!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Stutzman said...

yes they are!! :) cute card!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love this Brenda. Love the window cut and the way the Congratulations fits inside. Pretty ring and background paper. Great job my friend.

JenL said...

Excellent card Brenda! I love all the papers you used.

Post a Comment