MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

April 2, 2012

Rain Rain!

This week for Sweet Sassy Diva the Design Team was asked to create a project with an umbrella or rain boots on it.  I decided to make a layout with the cute little Hello Kitty Cricut cart.  The Hello Kitty in her cute little rain slicker and umbrella were cut from page 54 at 6 inches and the rainbow from page 51 at  4 inches.  
The rainbow paper came from a DCWV stack from last year called Flower Power.
I embossed the cloud and some of the Hello Kitty cuts.  
I added a few cardboard phrases and some gems 
Rain, rain was cut from Sesame Street Seasons for the title.   
I hope you will come back this week to see what all the designers create to share with you.
Happy April and Happy Craftin. 
Suzanne

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Awesome lo Suzanne! I love Hello Kitty in her rain gear with all the embossing!! So cute!! Love the rainbow too, the embossing really makes the die cuts pop on this lo!! I love the papers you chose, you always choose beautiful paper!! But I love, love the rain drop gems!!

Kim Ricketts said...

Very Cute Layout! I love the embossing on the cloud and the rain is so cute!

Kim :)

Rosie said...

this layout is soo cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

JenL said...

Awesome Suzanne!! I love all the embossing... not to mention hello kitty. :)

Post a Comment